Welcome to Presbyterian Care Tasmania.
We are an accredited provider of residential care, community care, day respite care and retirement village accommodation.
Presbyterian Care Tasmania is an accredited provider of aged and supported accommodation services. A Public Benevolent Institution (not-for-profit) operated by an independent Board of Directors as a Ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Tasmania, we operate:
- Residential aged care facilities at Hobart, Legana and Norwood
- Community care programmes (north & south).
- Day respite centres (Hobart & Legana)
- A 34 unit retirement village, co-located with the Norwood facility.
Latest news & events
- Roaring 20's Cocktail Party Details & Our SponsorsPurchase your tickets today!
- Auction ItemsView some of our amazing Auction Items which will be available on the evening.
- Art TherapyArt Therapy Sessions....
- 75th Wedding AnniversaryMr & Mrs Twining pictured with a lovely chocolate cake provided by staff.....
- Entertainment Book FundraiserOrder your 2016/17 Entertainment Book today!
- Special Family EventNorwood Resident, Mary attending her granddaughters wedding....
- Percy the PresCare PossumPresenting Presbyterian Homes Legana's new Mascot.....
- Seeking VolunteersDo you know someone who would like to volunteer?