Welcome to Presbyterian Care Tasmania.
We are an accredited provider of residential care, community care, day respite care and retirement village accommodation.
Presbyterian Care Tasmania is an accredited provider of aged and supported accommodation services. A Public Benevolent Institution (not-for-profit) operated by an independent Board of Directors as a Ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Tasmania, we operate:
- Residential aged care facilities at Hobart, Legana and Norwood
- Community care programmes (north & south).
- Day respite centres (Hobart & Legana)
- A 34 unit retirement village, co-located with the Norwood facility.
Latest news & events
- Percy's TravelsPercy the PresCare Possum and his travels.....
- Palliative Care Linkages Project APPPalliative Care Communication Tool is available as an APP......
- Roaring 20's Cocktail Party PhotosWhat a sensational night!
- Dream it, Do it! ProgramPres Care Tas Resident and Clients granted a one off "Dream".......
- 70th Wedding AnniversaryCongratulations Hilton & Shirley.....
- Art TherapyArt Therapy Sessions....
- Entertainment Book FundraiserOrder your 2016/17 Entertainment Book today!
- Seeking VolunteersDo you know someone who would like to volunteer?