Welcome to Presbyterian Care Tasmania.
We are an accredited provider of residential care, community care, day respite care and retirement village accommodation.
Presbyterian Care Tasmania is an accredited provider of aged and supported accommodation services. A Public Benevolent Institution (not-for-profit) operated by an independent Board of Directors as a Ministry of the Presbyterian Church of Tasmania, we operate:
- Residential aged care facilities at Hobart, Legana and Norwood
- Community care programmes (north & south).
- Day respite centres (Hobart & Legana)
- A 34 unit retirement village, co-located with the Norwood facility.
Latest news & events
- Media ReleaseRegis Aged Care Acquires Aged Care Assets From Presbyterian Care Tasmania
- Graduation CeremonyCongratulations to all students on your achievements...
- Silent Disco....residents enjoyed a 'silent disco' and DJ Music
- Helicopter AdventureYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis
- Rock and Roll ConcertWhat a sensational St. Valentines afternoon at Legana!
- Moscow Circus EnjoymentIt was great to see their faces light up with joy....
- Congratulations Pres Care Tas!...Pres Care Tas was awarded a Highly Commended ....
- Independent Living UnitsPres Care Tas independent living units available now! One and Two bedrooms......
- Palliative Care Linkages Project APPPalliative Care Communication Tool is available as an APP......