The Presbyterian Homes Retirement Village complex is located in the Launceston suburb of Norwood, adjacent to our residential aged care facility. It comprises 32 self contained one bedroom and 2 two bedroom units.
The Village is conveniently located close to doctors, shops and within close proximity to transport with local buses operating from both Penquite Road and Norwood Avenue.
- Maintenance & grounds upkeep included
- Close to transport & shops
- Hairdresser available
- Chaplain & Church Services
- Meals available in the Nursing Home dining room at extra cost
- 24 hour emergency call system
- BBQ area
- Community Room
- In house activities and outings. A weekly Activities Bulletin is distributed to all Units.
- We value your independence. You can participate as little or as much as you desire.
For Retirement Village Residents who have been assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team and are eligible for a Home Care Services Package, Prescare Tas Home Care Services may be able to assist in servicing the package.
Retirement Village Residents who are assessed as requiring residential aged care are given admission preference to our Homes.